Welcome to the Cactus and Succulent Society of the ACT, Inc
Next Meeting: Outdoors.
Sunday, January 16th
Information in Capital Cactus
To comply with COVID 19 restrictions imposed by the ACT Government, we use bigger venues that enable practical social distancing and an allowance of 4m2 of floor area per person.
- Social distancing of 1.5m at all times.
- On entry, please use our own Check-In CBR QR code.
- We will space chairs evenly spaced at 4m. Do not move them.
- Use the sanitized hand wipes and liquid sanitizer at the entry and throughout the hall.
- Bring your own plate, cup and spoon. The Society will have individual packs of UHT milk, packaged biscuits, coffee, sugar and hot water. Only three people are allowed in the tea room at any one time.
- We will set up a longitudinal “talk” table where members will be able to talk to one another, separated by 2 table widths.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, please do not attend the meeting.
We're using the "Check In CBR" app.
We have our own QR code that identifies us to the ACT Government. Please download and use the "Check In CBR" app to register your attendance.
If this is inconvenient, please ask a committee member to register your attendance. We will ask for your name, address and phone number.
We continue to publish Capital Cactus each month. Please send your articles and photos to our editor.
I can't get the Member Zone menu to work properly on iPads or iPhones with iOS before version 12 = Safari 12. Maybe other devices have similar issues. I suggest using another browser such as Puffin (https://www.puffin.com) as you can still download that from the application store, and it still works.
This issue is probably due to Joomla version 3, and so it will be fixed when we upgrade to Joomla version 4.
...are on the third Sunday each month, unless special circumstances mean we've had to move the meeting. Please check our calendar of events.
Meetings start at 10:30, begin with a mini-talk, followed by morning tea, then a longer workshop or talk. We finish by 12:30.