Welcome to the The Cactus and Succulent Society of the ACT, Inc
COVID-19 Update: CSSACT meets at the Weston Neighbourhood Hall.
We continue to publish Capital Cactus each month. Please send your articles and photos to our editor.
To comply with COVID 19 restrictions imposed by the ACT Government, we hired a bigger venue that enables practical social distancing and an allowance of 4m2 of floor area per person. We will meet in the Weston Neighbourhood Hall for July, August and September and October.
Please read our COVID-19 obligations below.
- Social distancing of 1.5m at all times.
- On entry to the hall, sign our COVID-19 attendance register, record your name and your mobile or other phone number.
- Chairs will be evenly spaced at 4m. Do not move them.
- Sanitized hand wipes and liquid sanitizer will be available upon entry and throughout the hall.
- Bring your own plate, cup and spoon. The Society will have individual packs of UHT milk, packaged biscuits, coffee, sugar and hot water. Only three people are allowed in the tea room at any one time.
- We will set up a longitudinal “talk” table where members will be able to talk to one another, separated by 2 table widths.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, do not attend the meeting.