Why not join CSSACT?
By joining CSSACT, you will extend your knowledge of growing cactus and succulents in the ACT; meet other people with similar interests; share garden-oriented experiences; and help spread knowledge and skills to others.
You can use this form to join CSSACT, or you can come to a meeting and join there.
New members' subscription for one person is $40. Alternatively, a family living at the same address may apply for a Household membership at $50. Concession card holders and students may apply for Concessional membership. This is $35 for one and $45 for household.
CSSACT's financial year begins on 1st May.
New members who join after 31st October may pay half the annual subscription for the year.
Our Treasurer can answer your membership enquiries, too, so you might call him on (02) 6254 1013.
|Membership||Concession:||New (includes name badge)||Renewing|
- FILL IN THE FORM BELOW, COMPLETING ALL THE STEPS
- Tell us a little about your interests in the message body.
- Answer either yes or no for concessional status, household or individual membership.
- Work out the appropriate amount to pay.
- Using your internet banking, transfer that amount to CSSACT, using BSB 641800, Account 200835422 and using your family name as your Reference.
- Include your internet banking receipt number.
- Tick "send me a copy" for your own records.
- Answer the "I'm not a robot" question.
- IMPORTANT - Remember to press Send so that we know who you are.