Why not join CSSACT?
By joining CSSACT, you will extend your knowledge of growing cactus and succulents in the ACT; meet other people with similar interests; share garden-oriented experiences; and help spread knowledge and skills to others.
You can use this form to join CSSACT, or you can come to a meeting and join there.
The annual subscription for Individual membership is $30. Alternatively, two adults living at the same address may apply for a Household membership at $40. Aged pensioners and students may apply for Concessional membership. This is $25 for an individual and $35 for household. CSSACT's financial year begins on 1st May. New members who join after 1st November may pay half the annual subscription for the year. Membership enquiries can be made with the Treasurer, phone (02) 6254 1013
- Work out the appropriate amount to pay.
- Using your internet banking, transfer that amount to CSSACT, using BSB 062919, Account 00905429 and using your family name as your Reference.
- Fill the form below.
- Tell us a little about your interests in the message body.
- Answer either yes or no for concessional status, household or individual membership.
- Include your internet banking receipt number.
- Answer the "I'm not a robot" question.